Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Monday, May 13, 2013

BOOKLOVE

I've been away from the blogging community for about a week, I believe. But I'm back, I'm hoping to visit blogs later today and catch up; I'm sure I've missed quite a lot of posts. And I have news!
I've been wanting to post something every week, like a regular thing, sometimes book reviews take longer and I feel like I leave my blog alone. About two weeks ago during Tea Time, the girls from Epic Reads asked us to tweet our booklove and they mentioned different things. I thought of many categories for this and I decided to share my favorites.

I was thinking of posting this on Thursdays, I'll choose a different category each week. I found many different characters, titles, covers, worlds that I've loved and I'm sure I'll find more as I find new books and series to read.

I'm starting this week with one of my favorite series. I've mentioned this specific booklove more than once, you've probably read it somewhere.
Here's a clue: there are three books - I'm calling them all books ;) - so far about it

I'll be sharing different parts from different series and books, not the book. (unless it's a 'book' category) Not all of the stories are my favorites, but they are pretty awesome and most of them have something to love.

12 comments:

  1. Fun! I will make sure to check this new feature out. I participate in a couple weekly memes, but I haven't created any. Reviews do take a long time. The Frost Burned review was so hard for me to write because I have big love for Briggs, so I'm biased, plus I try to make them spoiler-free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make mine spoiler free as well, but it's not just that it takes me a while to write them, but also sometimes finishing a book takes me longer. It'd be great if I had a couple of reviews done and waiting for 'emergencies' lol. I'm going to try to make some time and read a book that won't count toward any challenge.

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure that Divergent is your favorite? I look forward to these new posts! Welcome back :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes, Divergent is one of my favorite series! Thanks

      Delete
  3. Hmm... a triology... I am trying to remember. Will go w. Under Never Sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, sadly I didn't like Under the Never Sky as much as I hoped. It was good but not enough to make it on my favorites list. But I wasn't talking about a trilogy, well, it is a trilogy but not yet.

      Delete
  4. Hey, no worries. I had to take a week away as well. :) It helps. Hope you are doing well. Have a great week dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Lol, I hadn't planned on actually taking the week, I just ran out of time for some reason.

      Delete
  5. Welcome back!

    Hmmm... I know you love the Unbreakable series. 2 books and a novella...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol, that was the point, 2 books and a novella, well, I don't know if you could count it as a novela, but it was a scene from someone else's POV and it is an ebook. But not Unbreakable, yet. :P

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.