Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blog Update

As you can see I have a new banner with links to my twitter, facebook, pinterest and google + profiles. The twitter icon I got from Blogging Secret.

That also means I finally have a Rivie Bleu twitter account! I've been going around looking for twitter accounts to follow but I haven't had time to add everyone, if you follow me I'll follow you back.

Another thing I added last week (I believe) was a page with my favorite books, series I've started or read and the themes and challenges I joined this year.
I still haven't chosen a book for March's theme 'An ugly cover'. I'm a little behind on my reading, I've been neglecting my blog a little, I started running with my cousins and I usually end up having dinner and spending time with them so that takes about 4, 5 hours of my blogging time.

I also have a trip planned with them next week, the good thing about not having a job right now is I can take a couple of days and travel whenever I want, though money is kind of a problem. I'll be gone about 4 days but I'll try to keep up with posts and reading. I'll schedule the tour I have for that week before I leave and the other posts I hope I get to have at least an hour to keep posting.

I just thought I'd share the few changes I made to the blog. Now I'm going to go finish reading Under the Never Sky because the post for week one for the YA Blogger Book Club is up already.

8 comments:

  1. That is cute with the links in your header. I followed you on Twitter now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was wondering how to add them to my banner. I'm following back!

      Delete
  2. I am following on twitter now :D I hope you enjoy your time with your cousins and have a safe and fun trip. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you back! Thanks, I hope I have enough money, they want to go to a lot of places lol

      Delete
  3. It took me a few minutes to figure out where the links were, but how cute! I especially love the little twitter bird hanging out on a vine! Where are you going on vacation?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not like a huge vacation, we're visiting some friends and while we're there we're going to sea world and the zoo, we're taking my little niece. It'll be fun

      Delete
    2. I love Sea World! Have fun!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.