Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. Here we talk about a book that you're waiting to be released. 

This book looks interesting, it doesn't say the publish date and I still haven't found it.

The Game by Shane Scollins
Publish Date: Feb 2013

No matter where you are, they’ll find you, and put you in “The GAME”.

Candice Laguna’s life is being systematically dismantled, by an unknown force, for a reason she can’t imagine. But she is about to become the unwilling star of a reality game competition the likes of which has never been broadcast to the world.
Just when things get darkest, a mysterious man snatches her from the grips of doom. He is a man who is not what he seems, and not who he says. He has no name and his motivation to help Candice is not what it seems to be.
But his selfishness has good intentions, he just wants to know who he is and where he came from. And getting to the man orchestrating this reality game is the only way to find the truth.

What book are you waiting for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your interest in "THE GAME"! I'm pleased to announce that it is now available. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BSJB3VC/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_img Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm excited for this, I'll buy it as soon as I can :D

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.