Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Monday!


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila

As always, I have a lot of things to do and this is the last week of February. I'll be a little busy reading so I can finish the books for this month. I'll try my best to make some time and go visit other blogs though.

Previously read:
Read by Theme & Paranormal Character


Terra post -- Jesse James and the Dragon's Egg post
I still have to write the post for Fallen

Currently Reading:
I had to start two books at the same time so I could finish them faster. I did this with Fallen and I finished it yesterday. I am almost done with the Grimm Chronicles so I can finish the post for the tour.


Coming up:
Only one book left to read for this month and finish the others.
Nicholas Sparks



Read-A-Long (Chapters 22-27)


What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. You have some great ones on your list. I loved Delirium but haven't read further in series yet.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't finished it but I already want to read the next book, even Hana's story, but I don't know when I'll get to them

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the books this week! :) And hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just finished the Grimm Chronicles, one down, two to go! I just need two more chapters and I'm done with Delirium, I think I can finish them all!

      Delete
  3. Black Irish looks great. Hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks for stopping by on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great, a little creepy. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.