Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Feed My Reader


Feed My Reader Friday is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer to share the new ebooks we've added to our readers, computers or phones during the week.

I only downloaded two ebooks this week, I don't know how I'll read all the books I've added to my TBR. There are so many and I think I'm a slow reader.


Seven Wonders Journals: The Select (Seven Wonders 0.5)
It's the year 1894, and thirteen-year-old Burt and his father are on an archaeological expedition gone wrong. After a tumultuous boat ride, Burt and the archaeologists find themselves stranded on what seems to be a deserted island. That is, seems to be deserted until Burt starts hearing music that no one else can hear . . . and blacking out with no explanation. Maybe there is something to Burt's father's expedition after all? All but tortured by his surroundings, Burt ventures to find out. He can only hope to survive.



Dark Matter Heart (Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers #1)
A new town. A new school. A new beginning. Seventeen year-old Cordell Griffin and his mother move from Los Angeles to the Pacific Northwest to deal with his "allergies," and start a healthier new life. Cor has one goal: To blend in and be invisible. Unfortunately for him, no matter how far he goes, he can't run away from his secrets. Secrets about who he is. Secrets about why he's sick. And secrets about why so many people he meets end up dead, drained of blood.
In "Dark Matter Heart", the origin novel in the "Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers" Young Adult Paranormal Thriller series from filmmaker Nathan Wrann, Cor must uncover the mysteries of his past and conquer the secrets of the present in order to protect the girl of his future, and save himself.



Fine, I'll admit it, I'm addicted to series. Are you? What ebooks did you download this week?

1 comment:

  1. Both of these books sound really good! I considered being an archaeologist when I grew up so Seven Wonders Journals: The Select seems really interesting. You'll have to let me know how they are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.