Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday!


It's Tuesday and I really like Teaser Tuesdays hosted by Should Be Reading. But I still haven't finished reading The Pelican Brief. I started it last week and I've only picked it up once. 
It's not that I didn't like it, because it was getting interesting but a lot of things happened that I just haven't read anything. I didn't want to put another teaser from the same book as last week so I decided not to post one today. 
I'm hoping to actually finish this one at least in a couple of days so I can start other books before February. Maybe that's why I'm not in such a hurry, I've finished my challenges for this month, though I still had a couple of books to read before I started next month's. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) Replying here since you didn't do Top Ten Tuesday. About Ireland books for your challenge: I've read Bridger by Megan Curd this summer and really liked it! It starts in the US but for the most part is set in Ireland. A series I haven't read yet but that I know plays in Dublin is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I think I've read more but I can't think of them right now, sorry ^^'
    Thanks for stopping by yesterday! Oh and I read The Pelican Brief a few years ago. I liked it but it took me a while to really get into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.