Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Know Me Better

Know Me Better is hosted by I am A Reader, Not A Writer
Each week she picks 5 questions for us to answer.
This week's questions:
Where is your favorite spot to read?
Are you a fast or slow reader? Test your reading speed
Fanficton - Love it or Hate it? Have you ever read/written it?
Summer or Winter?
Truth or Dare?
Where is your favorite spot to read? 
My favorite place to read is my room, but I was reading by the fire at my grandma's house and I think I want to have a fireplace.
Are you a fast or slow reader? 
According to the test I read 7% faster than the average. When I'm reading a book I usually reread sentences more than once (I get distracted very easily), once I'm into the story I start reading faster. 
Fanfiction - Love it or Hate it? 
I have read fanfiction before (about 6 years ago I think), but I guess I prefer original books.
Summer or Winter? 
Winter, I love the cold and the snow.
Truth or Dare? 
Truth, I don't like dares. 

Share your questions so we'll know a little more about you.


6 comments:

  1. Reading by the fireplace! That is perfect. Even better than my couch, where I normally like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like dares either.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting

    Sarah @ Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I don't understand people who loves winter! (LOL) ANd I do prefer the original work (as for the fan fiction question). I read them when I was younger, I would probably still like them but I don't have time to read all the book I want, so no time for Fan fiction either! Reading by the fireplace is one of my favorite place too :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I could get distracted a lot too when reading.

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading by the fireplace sounds lovely. If I had one, that would probably be my favorite reading spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, always nice to know more. I'm also a new follower, thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.