Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January picks



                         
      The Dark Vineyard by Martin Walker  
                This is the second book of Bruno, Chief of Police but I still haven't finished reading the first one, I'm hoping 
                I'll finish it by tomorrow, so I'm not sure what to expect from this one yet.
     
                             
                I ended up choosing this one for this month's character. 
                              
                This is a reread but I like this book and I thought I should open with it...
The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
                I'll be reading a hardcover, I think it belongs to my dad, I saw it a couple of days ago and thought it would be
                perfect for this challenge. 
                 (I think the author for the books in this challenge is obvious so I wont mention it)
                 This is another reread but this is one of my favorite books and I decided to start with the ones I had already
                  read and go by alphabetical order so this one is first.

                   I'll start with 3 ebooks
                             - The Dark Vineyard
                             - Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne
                             - The Boy in the Striped Pajamas




                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.