Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday!


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila
Tell us what you read last week, what you're reading and what you plann to read this week.
Previously read:
Nicholas Sparks challenge

Here's my post

Currently Reading:
Mystery/Crime challenge

I haven't read much of this book. I started it and read up to chapter 8 and I just haven't opened it again. I don't know why, it's not that it wasn't good. I was really interested, hopefully I'll pick it up again today.

Coming up:
I made some changes, I wont be reading Bruno, chief of police this month anymore. But I'm still not sure what I'll read next.

What are you reading this week? Leave a comment or leave the link to your post.

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the movie of The Pelican Brief? I enjoyed it.

    Wishing you a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the movie, until someone mentioned it last week, I didn't even know there was a movie.

      Delete
  2. I loved the Pelican Brief, but I'm a huge John Grisham fan. I'm on the fence about Dear John I've heard mixed reviews and I've not seen the movie. Sounds like a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of these authors...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.