Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Be part of "The List"


This post comes from Kate's Blog
Calling all bloggers! 
Calling all bloggers! 
Entangled needs you! *points at you*
Be part of The List. 
Here's what you need to know:
One of my awesome publicists at Entangled is compiling a list of bloggers. 
Here are the requirements:
Do you have a blog?
Do you love to review books?
Do you want access to books before they release? 
If your answers to these questions is a resounding "YES" then you're the right blogger for the job.
We want you! Now's a great time to join The List.


If you want to be a part of The List, here's what you have to do:
1. Add Til Death to your Goodreads TBR pile: Til Death
2. Leave your information on her post: We Want You... To Be Part of "The List" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.